|Company||The Minds Consulting, Inc.
( Former Axis Web Consulting Inc.)
|Head Office||9F NAC Minato bldg. 2-1-14 Kaigan Minato-ku, Tokyo, 105-0022
Phone: 81-3-5484-9222 / Fax: 81-3-5484-9224
* SMRJ was officially launched on July 1st, 2004. SMRJ was formed through a merging of Japan Small and Medium Enterprise Corporation (JASMEC), Japan Regional Development Corporation (JRDC), and Industrial Structure Improvement Fund (ISIF).
■ Our specialty is a support of small and medium enterprises coupled with government policies.
Our advocacy service has been rendered in the past three decades to several foreign governments and municipalities for their policy and implementation scheme in the area of Industrial Development Policy, Small-and-Medium Enterprise Policy, Science and Technology Policy, as well as FDI Promotion Plans.
More than some thousands of business plans made by
industries and public bodies have been evaluated.
In the implementation stage, together with Japanese Central and Local Governments we have provided evaluation-and-assessment services for the business proposals compiled by private enterprises, and further provide a hands-on management consulting in accordance with the national new regional business cluster formation policy, where the following aspects are focused:
- Facilitation of Fund Supply
- Building of Business Support Systems
- Promotion of Business Start-ups and Venture Business
- Support of Technical Development
- Networking of business in Europe, Asia and Middle East.
International Business Consulting
- Entry from Overseas to Japanese Market
- Overseas Expansion and Branch Management
- Internationalization of Business
- Public Policy Planning
- Social Development
- Producing Secondary Products from Primary Products
- Environment & Energy Business
- CDM/JI Project Development
- Participation to Third Country’s Products Development & Import to Japan
- Foreign Governments（Europe, US, Asia, Middle East）
- Overseas Local Governments（Europe, Asia）
- Japanese Local Governments
- European Medical Manufactures
- European/ Asian Food Manufactures
- Japanese Medical Manufactures
- Japanese Automotive Manufactures
- Japanese/ International Academia
■ Tomoka Kaneko, Business Consultant
Entry Step Strategy Planning
■ Hiroshi Kosugi, Business Consultant
Advisory for National Policy